What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) recipe. You can cook mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake):
- Prepare of Chiffon Cake.
- Get 3 of Eggs (approx. 80 g egg white, 50 g egg yolk）.
- You need 2 Tbsp (30 g) of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp (30 g) of milk of your choice, or simply water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Sugar.
- You need 50 g of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice (to stabilize egg white foam).
- Take of Mango lava.
- Take 2.8 oz (80 g) of Mango puree.
- Provide 1 Tbsp (20 g) of Coconut cream.
- Take of For more liquidish mango lava, use ½ cup milk.
- Provide of For thicker mango lava, use ¼ cup milk and whisk the cream a little longer.
- Get 1 cup (100 g) of Heavy cream.
- Provide 1 Tbsp (12 g) of Sugar.
- Get of Decoration.
- You need of Diced mango.
- Provide of Pomelo/grapefruit.
- Take 6 g of Sago (add more as you wish; cook 20 g if you want sago to cover the whole cake).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake):
- Prep: 1. Preheat the oven to 300 ºF (150 ºC) 2. Separate egg whites from egg yolks 3. Chill egg whites in the fridge.
- Egg yolk mixture: 1. Mix oil, milk, vanilla extract and egg yolk 2. Sieve flour in and mix well.
- Whisk egg white: 1. Add a bit of lemon juice to egg whites 2. Add sugar while whisking 3. Whisk egg whites until stiff peak forms (with a tip that folds over).
- Chiffon cake: 1. Fold 1/3 of egg whites into egg yolk mixture 2. Gently fold and mix them 3. Transfer batter mixture back into egg whites, fold and mix 4. Pour into a 6-inch cake pan 5. Bake at 300 ºF (150 ºC) for 45 minutes (The actual baking time depends on individual’s oven) 6. After baking, let it cool upside down.
- Mango sago lava: 1. Blend mango puree, coconut cream and milk 2. Whip the heavy cream (with sugar added) till soft peak forms 3. Mix the whipped cream with mango mixture.
- Assemble: 1. Wrap Chiffon with cake collar 2. Fill the center with mango lava (halfway) and top with sago 3. Pour mango sago on top of the cake 4. Decorate with the mango and grapefruit (pomelo) 5. Set your camera/phone to video mode, lift up the cake collar 6. Enjoy.
The hardest part is peeling and cutting the mango. Mango Sago With Mangoes, Mango Juice, Coconut Milk, Sugar, Tapioca Pearls, Milk. Puding Cake Shot Glass Desserts Chiffon Cake Tumblr Food Chocolate Cake Recipe Easy Churros Love Easy mango Sago Pudding Recipe Mango sago recipe with video, step by step. Cool mango syrup to room temperature.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) makes your day cheerful.