Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried boneless pork chops and gravy recipe. You can have fried boneless pork chops and gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy:
- Take of Chops————-.
- Prepare 2-1/4 pound of boneless pork loin chops.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use As needed of extra Virgin olive oil to fry the chops.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide of Gravy————–.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 quart of water.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy:
- Heat the oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper with 2 cup of flour. Coat the chops with the flour..
- Let it rest with the flour on the chops. When the oil is hot add the chops to it and fry..
- Turn as needed..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Drain the oil except a half of a cup or so. Add the flour and stir getting rid of the lumps. Add the 1/2 the water and stir. When mixed it will be thick. Add the rest of the water. Mix well. Adjust the flavors..
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- I hope you enjoy!!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy makes your day cheerful.