Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Pineapple sago coconut pudding recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pineapple sago coconut pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple sago coconut pudding recipe. To make pineapple sago coconut pudding you need 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Pineapple sago coconut pudding:
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Take 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- You need Half of can crushed pineapple half cup sago(tropica pearls).
- Get 2-3 packs of digestive biscuits.
- Get 1 cup of coconut.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Pineapple sago coconut pudding:
- Soak sago in tap water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan heat 2 cups sago and bring it to boil stirring constantly now when almost done till white spot left on dem.
- Now in a pan heat coconut milk on medium flame bring it to boil.
- Add evaporated milk and condensed milk and sago.
- Simmer for few minutes.
- Turn off da flame let it cool for few minutes add some crushed coconut.
- Blend half of da pineapple in a blender.
- Add both crushed and blended pineapple to da coconut mix.
- In a serving dish add crushed digestive biscuits and pour sum pineapple syrup and some chunk.
- Pour sago batter over it.
- Decorate with pineapple chunks and cooking chocolate.
- Enjoy ds delicious and very easy to make chinese dessert.
This is a sweet Asian dessert recipe made from chewy sago pearls stewed into a pudding with coconut cream and sugar, topped with fruit. Go ahead and use this recipe to impress your family and friends. A delicate balance between sweet and savoury, this Sago & Coconut Pudding with Lychees recipe is the perfect end to any meal. How to make no bake eggless Pineapple Sago Pudding / Payasam recipe with step by step pictures. It's known in different names like sago pineapple pudding, sago pineapple payasam, pineapple payasam, chowari (sago) pudding etc; If you like milk based dessert, this is a must try.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Pineapple sago coconut pudding makes your day cheerful.