Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried shrimp scallop with oyster sauce glass noodle recipe. To cook pan fried shrimp scallop with oyster sauce glass noodle you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle:
- You need 7 of shrimp (peeled the body part only).
- You need 10 pcs of local scallops.
- Get 6 of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of red chillies (chopped).
- You need 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of ginger (smashed).
- Take 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shao xing wine.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of corriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Provide of Water.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle:
- Peel the body part of the shrimp, clean the back side. Put the chopped garlic, red chillies, green chilli on the back of it..
- Sprinkle some salt and drizzle with olive oil then pan fried. Add 1 smashed ginger on the pan and add shaoxing wine. Wait until cooked, then leave aside..
- Next, heat cooking oil, pan fried the scallops, add some water, soy sauce, and shaoxing wine, wait until it's cooked, leave aside..
- Soak the glass noodle in the water..
- Heat the pan, cooking oil, garlic and ginger. Then add oyster sauce, shaoxing wine, water, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Next, put the glass noodle in..
- Mix with the scallops, then add some sesame oil..
- Last, put the shrimp on the top of the noodle. And sprinkle with chopped corriander..
Crispy and a little saucy, egg noodles pan-fried until they form a crispy-on-the-outside, tender-in-the-middle cake is a classic Hong Kong and Guangzhou dish. Stir-frying in batches ensures that all ingrediets&mdashl;the scallops, shrimp, fish balls, and squid—are cooked perfectly before finishing. Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper, oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce or Take the wok off the heat and scoop the stir fried Chinese egg noodles and vegetables into large bowls. Drizzle with the remaining oyster sauce marinade if. Pan Seared Scallops with Sesame Sauce and Cellophane Noodles.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle makes your day cheerful.