What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Sago(sabudana) cheese chilli thalipeeth recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Sago(sabudana) cheese chilli thalipeeth recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sago(sabudana) cheese chilli thalipeeth recipe. You can have sago(sabudana) cheese chilli thalipeeth using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Sago(sabudana) cheese chilli thalipeeth:
- Prepare 1 cup of Sago.
- Use 1 of Boiled and mashed large potato.
- Use 6 of Green chillies.
- Get 1/4 inch of Ginger.
- Take 1 pinch of Zeera hing sugar.
- Provide As needed of Curry coriander leaves.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Provide 3 cubes of Cheese.
- Use As needed of Pizza sauce olives jalepanoes optional.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Sago(sabudana) cheese chilli thalipeeth:
- Soak sago in water for 5 hrs till plugs up wash nicely and put on colander.
- Grind zeera green chillies green chillies to paste add curry leaves coriander leaves grind once more.
- Take mashed potato in bowl add ground mix salt sugar mix nicely.
- Add sago (sabudana) mix well to form a dough.
- Take round medium sized ball from dough.
- Place on little hor greased tawa spread to form thick round cover and allow to cook on medium flame.
- Open put oil around turn and allow to cook little.
- If using pizza sauce use now else grate cheese place place olives jalapenos cover and cook till cheese melts.
- Place on serving dish sprinkle pizza mix and chilli flakes.
Discover delicious Quick and Easy Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipes at Madhurasrecipe.com. Heat pan on a medium high, add some oil and place thalipeeth and roast till it gets nice golden color from both the sides. Serve hot with yogurt, chutney or sauce! Sabudana thalipeeth- sago/Tapioca pearls are rich in carbs so give instant energy and make your stomach full for a long time so it is a very popular fasting food. Sabudana is used especially during fasting so very popular during Navaratri,in the month of Shravan and on Ekadashi days.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sago(sabudana) cheese chilli thalipeeth turns your day cheerful.