Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza recipe. You can cook tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza:
- Take 2 cup of alfredo sauce or enough for even layer.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of shredded colby-jack cheese ( i just buy 12 oz bag).
- Use 1 medium of red or yellow bell pepper cut into small slivers (this really adds a hint of sweetness).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion cut into rings then halved and separated.
- You need 4 of or 5 cooked boneless skinless chicken tenders cut into small chunks.
- Provide 1 tbsp of or more of Tarragon (dry or fresh, i really recommend using Tarragon and not subing it really goes so good with the chicken).
- Use 1/2 packages of frozen spinach thawed or use fresh.
- Provide 1 of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Lawry's coarse ground garlic salt with parsley or whatever garlic salt you have.
- Provide 2 packages of of premade pizza dough mix or make your own dough.
- Provide 1 large of pizza pan.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza:
- prepare the 2 packs pizza dough according to the instructions on package and set aside. boil the chicken for about 20 min in a little salt..
- pre cut and pre measure everything out and set aside. when chicken is done let sit about 5 min or so on cutting board to retain moisture then cut into small chunks.
- grease your pizza pan lightly and evenly with olive oil and press out the Pizza dough onto pan to form pizza. crimp the edges with a bit of olive oil to form crust and sprinkle with some of the garlic salt.
- prick the pizza all over with a fork careful not to tear dough (don't prick crust).
- add evenly and not too thick the Alfredo sauce, then add an even layer of the shredded cheese just to cover the sauce (save some cheese for later).
- evenly add red or yellow pepper then the onion..
- next evenly add the chicken pieces and generously sprinkle on the Tarragon..
- add the spinach, sprinkle on the black pepper and last of the garlic salt..
- then add the last of the shredded cheese to lightly and evenly cover.
- preheat oven according to the instructions on the pizza mix package or preheat oven at 350 to 400 and bake for 15 to 20 min or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
I think there must be nothing that Christian likes more than chicken, spinach and mushrooms. Evenly top with the baby spinach, grape tomatoes, grilled chicken and the mozzarella. Brush the edge of the crust with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon half of the Alfredo and spinach onto each crust, then arrange artichoke hearts over the sauce layer. Top each pizza with half of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza makes your day joyful.