What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for best Sago kheer recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sago kheer recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sago kheer recipe. You can have sago kheer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Sago kheer:
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- Use 1 cup of sago.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 spoon of chopped dry fruits.
- You need 1/4 spoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Sago kheer:
- Wash and soak the sago for 30 minutes..
- Heat heavy bottom pan put 1/4 cup water than add milk, once it comes to boil 67add soaked sago and cartoon item on low flame till sago become translucent..
- Now add sugar, chopped nuts and crushed cardamom powder and switch off the gas..
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve..
Sabudana kheer is a delicious, creamy & rich pudding made with tapioca pearls, sugar, milk & cardamoms. Sabudana is often used in Indian cooking to make various dishes like porridge, kheer. My baby loves this sago kheer next to this pumpkin kheer; she loves to see the How to make this sabudana kheer for babies below one year? Cook the sago in water instead of milk, once it is cooked. Sabudana kheer recipe or sago kheer recipe is one popular, easy and most loved kheer recipe across India.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sago kheer makes your day cheerful.