Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Chicken and Mushroom Risotto recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken and Mushroom Risotto recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and mushroom risotto recipe. You can cook chicken and mushroom risotto using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Chicken and Mushroom Risotto:
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Get of skinless chicken breast, cut in smaller pieces.
- Get of chicken stock heated.
- Use of arborio rice.
- Take of dry white wine.
- Get of large onion, chopped.
- Use of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take of grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving.
- Use of double cream.
- Take of freshly chopped parsley.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Ground black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Chicken and Mushroom Risotto:
- In a large pan over a medium heat some olive oil and then add the mushrooms and chicken. Continue cooking until chicken is fully cooked through. Then remove the mushrooms and chicken from pan and set aside..
- Using the same sauce pan and olive oil, add the butter and heat. Then saute the onions and garlic until translucent. Add the rice and stir until the rice turns opaque (about 2-4 minutes)..
- Next add the wine, salt and pepper to the rice and stir frequently until the wine has been absorbed into the rice mixture..
- Add 1/2 cup of the heated chicken stock and stir frequently until absorbed. The rice and liquid should bubble gently..
- Continue to cook the rice, adding chicken stock 1/2 cup at a time and allowing the rice to absorb it before adding the next 1/2 cup..
- Cook rice this way until tender which should take about 25-30 minutes. I would taste a but just to make sure its cooked at this point..
- Just before the last 1/2 cup of stock has been absorbed into the rice, add the chicken and mushroom mixture back into the saucepan and stir through..
- Next add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, the parsley and the cream and stir..
- Remove the saucepan from heat when all the remaining stock has been absorbed and the risotto mixture is a thick creamy consistency..
- Serve this immediately. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan over the risotto to serve..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken and Mushroom Risotto turns your day joyful.