Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Sago khichdi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Sago khichdi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sago khichdi recipe. You can have sago khichdi using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Sago khichdi:
- Prepare 1 cup of sago soaked in water.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chilli.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted groundnuts.
- Provide 2 tsp of raisins.
- You need 3-4 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Take 3 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare To taste of Fast's salt (upwas wale).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Sago khichdi:
- Soak sago for 2 hours and drain it..
- Cut the potatoes and green chilli..
- Take a kadhai add 2 tsp ghee then add green chilli then potatoes cook it well..
- Then add sago..
- Then add raisins and groundnuts, sugar and upwas salt in it..
- Squeeze the lemon and mix it well. Turn off the flame..
- Ready to serve..
This vegan and gluten-free dish is extremely popular in India during Sabudana Khichdi is often made during the fasting season in India. Sabudana khichdi recipe is a popular vrat recipe with no onion and garlic. sago or sabakki khichdi with step by step photo and video recipe. the recipe is prepared by soaking the sabudana in water which later sautéed with bolied potatoes, groundnuts. Sabudana (Sago, also known as Tapioca) Khichdi is a special dish generally prepared during fasting (Vrat) days like Navratri , MahaSivaratri or Ekadhasi. Especially in Maharashtra this is a famous dish.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sago khichdi turns your day cheerful.