What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Pan fried scallops with wilted spinach recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pan fried scallops with wilted spinach recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried scallops with wilted spinach recipe. To make pan fried scallops with wilted spinach you only need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Pan fried scallops with wilted spinach:
- Take 4 of scallops per person.
- Use of Large bag of baby spinach, washed and dried.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Wedge of lemon to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Pan fried scallops with wilted spinach:
- Fry scallops in a little oil for 6-7 mins on a medium heat turning frequently..
- Move to one side of the pan. Add spinach and wilt down for no more than 1 min. Add salt and pepper. Plate up and serve with a wedge of lemon :).
Fresh Pappardelle pasta with pan-fried King prawns & scallops, wilted spinach & cheery tomatoes – תמונה של The Vestry Restaurant & Bar, סאות'המפטון. Instead of broiling I pan fried the scallops w/a little non-stick cooking spray and as suggested served with whole wheat orzo tossed with Parmesan. In a large skillet (preferably cast-iron), cook bacon over medium-low heat until just crisp. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. If baby spinach leaves are not available, choose small regular spinach leaves for maximum flavour.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pan fried scallops with wilted spinach turns your day joyful.