What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for best Pork chops with "Lecso" recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pork chops with "Lecso" recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops with "lecso" recipe. To cook pork chops with "lecso" you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Pork chops with "Lecso":
- Use 4 pieces of boneless pork chops.
- Use of salt,.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Use of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 4 of bell peppers.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Take of few slices of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take of new potatoes.
- Get of parsley.
- Take 3 tbs of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Pork chops with "Lecso":
- With bones removed season each slice of meat with salt, pepper, cajun seasoning and crushed garlic. Using a meat mallet tenderize each pieces of pork chops on both sides. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, when oil is hot enough sear both sides to lock in flavors..
- Pour a little water, cover and simmer until meat is soft and all water evaporated. Remove chops and put aside. Fry chopped onions in the same fat and saute until translucent. Remove from heat and stir in paprika then add sliced sausage, chopped tomatoes and peppers season with salt and pepper. Cover for 5 minutes to release some liquid from peppers and tomatoes. Stirring often simmer on low heat for about 25 minutes or until peppers are cooked through and soft..
- Arrange meat on a serving plate and spoon "lecso" on top. Boiled new potatoes with butter will compliment this dish. Enjoy..
View full nutritional breakdown of Lecso (Lecho) – Hungarian calories by ingredient. Lecso is very versatile and essentially, is a stew of onions, various shaped and sized peppers including hot and yellow banana peppers, tomatoes and paprika. By adding sliced Kolbász, it becomes a main dish. Hungarian Lecso (properly spelled lecsó and pronounced leh choh) is the food the heart of Hungary is made of. During my years in Hungary I don't think I ever met anyone that didn't know how to make lecso.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pork chops with "Lecso" turns your day cheerful.