Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nigeria fried rice recipe recipe. To make nigeria fried rice recipe you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe:
- Provide 2 cups of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of green beans.
- You need 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cksp Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Take 2/3 kg of Cow Liver.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 3 of medium sized carrots.
- Use 1 of bulb onions.
- Use 2 of Knorr cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 4 of fresh Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe:
- Parboil white rice and set aside. dice onions, bell pepper, carrot, pepper and green beans and set aside.
- Dice liver into tiny chunks, spice and per boil once its cooked set aside; parboil chicken and spice and set aside once it cooked through you can either fry or grill.
- Set your cooking pot on fire, allow to dry, then pour in vegetable oil. Allow to heat then add the sliced onions stir for 1-2 minutes then add the chopped carrot and green beans, any of this two can actually go first..
- Stir for 1-2 minutes then add the curry powder, thyme and pepper; and stir till you are satisfied with the color. add the chopped liver, add 1-2 cubes of knorr then stir and taste.
- If you are satisfied with the taste then add the green pepper, stir, add the almost-done white rice, stir, cover your pot and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, you are done with fried rice..
- Serve fried rice with chicken grilled or fried..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe turns your day joyful.