Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Microwave Fruit Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Microwave Fruit Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave fruit cake recipe. You can cook microwave fruit cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Microwave Fruit Cake:
- Use 13 g of butter.
- You need 13 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium hen egg.
- Get 25 g of Self Raising Flour.
- Use 50 g of Sultanas.
- Use 50 g of Glacé Cherries (12 Cherries).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Microwave Fruit Cake:
- Melt butter in the microwave,add sugar – stir..
- Crack the egg in a cup and whisk with a Dinner Fork and then add too the sugary butter within your microwave bowl with ventilated lid,is important too open the ventilated part of the lid..
- Add the flour and then stir it in,with a Dessert Spoon – add the Sultanas and quarter each individual Cherry and add them as well..
- Microwave for 2 minutes,then it's done,either eat it hot or have it later as a cold cake..
Whatever you use, make sure you stir the fruit in by hand. It only takes a minute but then you won't chop it up. Yes it is, BUT cakes can turn out dry for a number of reasons, mostly to do with the bake time and. Whisk until smooth then pour the mixture into the mug on top of the cooked apples. See all microwave recipes or all fruit cake recipes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Microwave Fruit Cake turns your day cheerful.