Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Berliner (German Doughnuts) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Berliner (German Doughnuts) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to berliner (german doughnuts) recipe. To make berliner (german doughnuts) you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Berliner (German Doughnuts):
- Get 1 cup of warm milk (115 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Provide 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Use 2 1/4 teaspoons of active dry yeast.
- Provide 3 1/2 cups of cake flour.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- You need of Canola oil for frying.
- Prepare 10 ounces of jam (raspberry, strawberry, plum, cherry, or apricot).
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Berliner (German Doughnuts):
- In a small bowl, combine warm milk and butter, stirring to melt. Sprinkle yeast over the milk and stir to combine. Let sit until yeast softens and begins to foam, about 10 minutes..
- In the bowl of a large food processor fitted with a dough blade, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Add milk and egg yolks..
- Process until a smooth dough forms. Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl, turning to coat..
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour. Time permitting, place the bowl in refrigerator after doubling to chill, making the dough easier to roll out..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough until it is 1/2 inches thick. Cut with a 3 inch circular cutter and allow the cut doughnuts to rise until puffy, about 30 minutes..
- In a large saucepan, heat 3 inches of canola oil over medium heat to maintain a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Fry the doughnuts, about 3 at a time to avoid overcrowding and top side down first, until they are golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side. Remove with a large slotted spoon to a towel-lined plate..
- Fit a pastry bag with a small to medium tip and fill with jam. Use a toothpick to poke a hole in the side of each doughnut and pipe in the jam..
- Top with powdered sugar..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try it!.
It's insanely delicious, easy and fluffy. The doughnuts are topped with cinnamon sugar at the bottom and dusted with icing sugar. Berliner is probably the most famous incarnations of a doughnut. This jelly filled delight is a matter of legend in the German speaking regions of the world. These doughnuts are so famous that they were known to have been the favourite of President John F.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Berliner (German Doughnuts) turns your day joyful.