What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic honey-dijon pork chops recipe. To cook garlic honey-dijon pork chops you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops:
- Take 8 of thin cut pork chops.
- Provide of Marinade.
- You need 2 TBS of minced garlic.
- Take 2 TBS of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 TBS of stone ground mustard.
- Use 3 TBS of honey.
- Provide 1 half of fresh juiced orange.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 TBS of Dried sweet basil leaves.
- Take 1 TBS of soy sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops:
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!.
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24hrs..
- Pull pork chops out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill/pan fry/bake until cooked through..
- Optional: serve with set aside marinade. Do not use with marinade pork was in unless you heat it to about 160*!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops turns your day joyful.