Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Scallop cakes recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Scallop cakes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scallop cakes recipe. You can cook scallop cakes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Scallop cakes:
- You need 1 cup of chopped (processor) scallops.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chives.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chopped shallot.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need of Bread crumbs until lightly thick.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Scallop cakes:
- Mix all ingredients lightly in a mixing bowl.
- Pan fry with olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place cakes on a baking sheet at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedge and cilantro-lime mayo spread (mayo, lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro).
In the Edna Valley of California's Central Coast. Potato scallops (also known as potato cakes in many states) are usually made with beer batter, but we use a tapioca flour batter, which is "These particular scallops taste just like salt and vinegar chips." Scallops: Super Easy! Tender bay scallops are cooked quickly in a tasty sauce of garlic, onion, white wine, chicken broth and Romano cheese. Toss fresh green parsley into the mix and pour over cooked linguine. Author: Jocelyn Delk Adams of Grandbaby-Cakes.com.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Scallop cakes makes your day joyful.