Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Tex's Bacon & Egg Butty 🐷🍳 🍞 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Tex's Bacon & Egg Butty 🐷🍳 🍞 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's bacon & egg butty 🐷🍳 🍞 recipe. To make tex's bacon & egg butty 🐷🍳 🍞 you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Tex's Bacon & Egg Butty 🐷🍳 🍞:
- Get 1 of Lancashire oven bottom muffin (aka a barmcake).
- Prepare of butter or margarine.
- Use 3 rashers of smoked back bacon.
- Take 1 large of Free range egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Groundnut or vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 large of drizzle of brown sauce (HP or Daddies).
- Get to taste of salt & pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Tex's Bacon & Egg Butty 🐷🍳 🍞:
- Heat a frying pan or grill plate until smoking. Add the oil and allow to heat up..
- Slice and butter a muffin.
- Fry the bacon for four minutes or until it starts to brown nicely..
- Turn the bacon, lower the heat to medium and crack in your egg..
- Season the egg with salt now, then when the white begins to cook on top, cover the egg with a pan lid for 15-30 seconds. This will cook the yolk just enough so it doesn't get served 'snotty' on top.
- As soon as the bacon is cooked on both sides, remove from the pan, put on kitchen paper, and turn off the heat. Remove the egg and add to the kitchen paper.
- Put the bacon on the base of the muffin and drizzle with a good brown sauce. I prefer HP sauce (see my recipe for copycat HP in my profile).
- Put the egg on top, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lid and enjoy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tex's Bacon & Egg Butty 🐷🍳 🍞 makes your day joyful.