What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Timpano/Chicken Livers recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Timpano/Chicken Livers recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to timpano/chicken livers recipe. You can have timpano/chicken livers using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Timpano/Chicken Livers:
- Get 1 Tablespoon of butter , unsalted.
- Prepare 1 of shallot , peeled and finely chopped.
- Provide 4 of chicken livers , fat removed.
- Get of salt.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of cognac.
- Take of Black pepper , freshly ground.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Timpano/Chicken Livers:
- Heat a small saute pan over medium-high heat..
- Add the butter to it..
- When the butter has melted and any foam has subsided, add the shallots and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until they're wilted.
- This will take about four to five minutes..
- Pat the chicken livers dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper and add to the saute pan..
- Cook for two or three minutes on each side..
- Cook until there is no trace of pink on the livers, and they have browned slightly..
- Carefully add the cognac..
- Tilt the pan slightly to ignite, or carefully ignite with a match..
- And cook swirling the pan from time to time until the flames have subsided..
- Remove the chicken livers and reserve with their sauce..
- The "Timpano/Chicken Livers" is READY..!! :).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Timpano/Chicken Livers makes your day joyful.