Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Sago(sabudana) khichdi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sago(sabudana) khichdi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sago(sabudana) khichdi recipe. You can have sago(sabudana) khichdi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Sago(sabudana) khichdi:
- Prepare 2 cups of sago.
- You need 1 cup of peanut.
- You need Handful of curry leaves.
- Take of Coriander leaves optional.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 3 of green chillies slitted.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Sago(sabudana) khichdi:
- Soak sago for 2 to 3 hours and drain keep aside for an hour.
- Roast peanut and crush them.
- Take oil add cumin seeds.
- Once crackles add curry leaves and green chillies and fry them.
- By the time mix crushed peanuts on sago with salt.
- Transfer the sago mixture in oil and mix properly,leave for 5 minutes on sim.your sabudana khichdi is ready serve hot.
Sabudana (Tapioca Pearls) Khichdi is a common fasting food of India. It is available and enjoyed as breakfast street food in quite a few. Sabudana Khichdi is an excellent Maharashtrian breakfast dish made with sago pearls, spiced with green chillies and seasoned with roasted peanuts. Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls). It is typically prepared in parts of Western India such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sago(sabudana) khichdi turns your day cheerful.