Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Caerphilly cheese, cherry and walnut salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Caerphilly cheese, cherry and walnut salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caerphilly cheese, cherry and walnut salad recipe. You can have caerphilly cheese, cherry and walnut salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Caerphilly cheese, cherry and walnut salad:
- Take 1 handful of and a half cherries pitted.
- Take 1 handful of walnuts (or pistachios) broken up.
- Get 100 g of Caerphilly cheese, crumbled.
- Provide Bag of pea shoots, rocket or spinach leaves (or a mix of all!).
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- Get 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of red or white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Caerphilly cheese, cherry and walnut salad:
- To make the dressing place all the ingredients in a jam jar and shake..
- On a serving plate lay your leaves on the plate and tear the cherries and lay on top..
- Drizzle over about half of the dressing and then sprinkle over the walnuts and Caerphilly cheese..
- Serve with some lovely bread or alongside an awesome BBQ..
Right before serving, sprinkle the walnuts, cherries, and blue cheese on top. Meanwhile, in another small bowl, combine the shallot, vinegar, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper, and whisk to combine. Drizzle in the walnut oil, whisking as you go, followed by the olive oil. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cherry filing, condensed milk, crushed pineapple, marshmallows and walnuts.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Caerphilly cheese, cherry and walnut salad makes your day joyful.