Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly and cabbage simmered in canned tomatoes recipe. You can have pork belly and cabbage simmered in canned tomatoes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes:
- Prepare 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 1 can of ○Canned tomatoes (cut).
- Provide 200 ml of ○Water.
- Use 1 of ○Soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 tbsp of each ○White wine, sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ○Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of to garnish Parsley.
- Prepare 1/6 of Cabbage.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes:
- Cut the pork belly in 5cm strips. Slice the onion in 5 mm wedges, and cut the cabbage diagonally towards the core..
- Add the ○ ingredients in a pot and mix together. Add the cabbage, onions, and pork belly, in that order, and season with salt and pepper..
- After prepping, cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes over heat setting between low and medium. Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle on parsley and it's finished..
- On the following day, I added ground meat and made pasta..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pork Belly and Cabbage Simmered in Canned Tomatoes turns your day joyful.