What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Green Beans Egg Stir Fry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Green Beans Egg Stir Fry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green beans egg stir fry recipe. You can have green beans egg stir fry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Green Beans Egg Stir Fry:
- Use of Green beans 400grm – cut.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Red Capsicum 2 – sliced.
- Get 3 of garlic pods – crushed.
- Use of Chicken stock 2 tblsp.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Green Beans Egg Stir Fry:
- Cut, wash and drain green beans. Keep aside.
- Slice capsicum and crush garlic pods. Keep aside..
- Add 1 tbls oil into pan. Add garlic and capsicum. Stir..
- Add beans after 1 min stir. Mix well, add water if needed. (2 or 3 tbls water only). Add chicken stock and salt..
- Once the water dried out break egg into the beans mixture. Let it cook for 1 min. Stir after 1min. Keep stirring untill eggs well fried and vegetables coated with eggs..
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, brown sugar and peanut butter; set aside. In a large skillet, stir-fry green beans in oil until crisp-tender. Firstly, fry the eggplants until soft, transfer out and remember to filter extra oil out. Return eggplants and green beans with soy sauce and pinch of salt. Stir-Fry Sauce: Combine the stir-fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Green Beans Egg Stir Fry makes your day cheerful.