Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Flatbread, bacon, egg and avocado 🥑 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Flatbread, bacon, egg and avocado 🥑 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flatbread, bacon, egg and avocado 🥑 recipe. You can cook flatbread, bacon, egg and avocado 🥑 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Flatbread, bacon, egg and avocado 🥑:
- Prepare of Flatbread halved.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 2 rashers of bacon.
- Provide 3 of spring onions chopped.
- You need Half of an avocado.
- Get 4 of cherry tomatoes.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Flatbread, bacon, egg and avocado 🥑:
- Fry the bacon in a pan with a little olive oil, add in the chopped spring onions.
- Chop the tomatoes and avocado.
- Chop and warm your flatbread in the oven for 3 minutes.
- I’ve been snazzy with my egg but you can just fry it. For a star egg you’ll need a cutter and patience. Fry the egg one side then flip over, it’ll take longer to get a well cooked egg..
- Layer up your plate and serve.
Bacon and eggs make the perfect low-carb, high-fat Keto breakfast. Make breakfast so much more interesting by cooking a whole egg inside quesadillas! Loaded with everyone's favourite brekky ingredients this Egg, Bacon As you can see in the photo below, I use the avocado to create a "ring" to hold the egg inside the quesadilla. Featuring fresh bacon and eggs, this flatbread is a great way to spice up your breakfast menu. After baking, lightly brush with glaze (olive oil and garlic powder) around edges.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Flatbread, bacon, egg and avocado 🥑 makes your day cheerful.