Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Kabocha Squash & Pork Belly Meat Rolls recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Kabocha Squash & Pork Belly Meat Rolls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kabocha squash & pork belly meat rolls recipe. You can have kabocha squash & pork belly meat rolls using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Kabocha Squash & Pork Belly Meat Rolls:
- Get 8 slice of Pork belly (thinly sliced).
- Get 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Coarsely ground pepper flavored salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Rough ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of Parsley ( for garnishing ) if you like.
- Prepare of The sauce ingredients:.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Kabocha Squash & Pork Belly Meat Rolls:
- Slice the kabocha squash into about 5 mm..
- Line the kabocha squash in a heatproof plate and try not to overlap one another. Then cover with plastic wrap and microwave for about 5 minutes. Keep the shape of the kabocha squash and soften..
- When the kabocha squash cools, gently wrap the pork belly around each little at a time to comply with the form of the squash..
- Sprinkle coarsely ground pepper and salt over the entire pork warps..
- Heat a frying pan and pour just a little vegetable oil. Line the pork and squash on the frying pan with the wrapped edge down. Cover with a lid and heat for 2 minutes in middle-low heat..
- Turn it over when it has slightly browned. Cover with a lid and heat for another minute to cook through the meat..
- If you want to cut down the fat, wipe excess oil in the frying pan with a paper towel. Of course, the excess oil would be just fine to leave it as it is too..
- Take off the lid and add the sauce ingredients. Cook in medium-high heat. Be careful not to break the shape of the kabocha squash and turn to coat the sauce well..
- When it gets delicious-looking brown and the meat is crispy, then the grilling is done. Dish it up in a plate and sprinkle roughly ground black pepper and parsley then it is done..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Kabocha Squash & Pork Belly Meat Rolls turns your day joyful.