What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for best Pork Belly Salad with Onion Dressing recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pork Belly Salad with Onion Dressing recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly salad with onion dressing recipe. To make pork belly salad with onion dressing you need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Pork Belly Salad with Onion Dressing:
- Get 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly (cut into 5 cm pieces).
- Prepare 100 grams of Loose leaf lettuce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of "All-Purpose Onion Dressing".
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Pork Belly Salad with Onion Dressing:
- Shred the lettuce leaves into easy to eat pieces and scatter on a serving plate..
- Thinly coat a frying pan with oil and fry the pork over high heat. When both sides have changed colour, add the onion dressing, simmer a little and then transfer the pork to the plate from Step 1..
- The pork is strongly seasoned, so eat together with the lettuce!.
Sprinkle the pork belly liberally with equal parts salt and sugar. Place the pork belly on a While the pork belly's roasting, make the vinaigrette for the celery and radish salad. Combine the red wine vinegar, Dijon, and red onions in a food processor. In a large bowl, toss together the cooked noodles, beansprouts, salad leaves, herbs and half the dressing. The original salad dressing is LOADED with sugar.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pork Belly Salad with Onion Dressing turns your day joyful.