What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Artistic Focaccio Bread with Rosemary recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Artistic Focaccio Bread with Rosemary recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to artistic focaccio bread with rosemary recipe. You can have artistic focaccio bread with rosemary using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Artistic Focaccio Bread with Rosemary:
- Get 1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves finely minced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Use 1 cup of warm water.
- Get 2 teaspoons of active dry yeast.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of honey.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- Get 1 of Capsicum.
- Get 5-6 of Mushroom.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- You need 200 gm of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Use As needed of Olives.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Artistic Focaccio Bread with Rosemary:
- Mix yeast with warm water and honey. This wakes up the yeast so that it is ready to help the dough rise..
- Oil infuse: In a cold medium skillet, combine olive oil, minced garlic and rosemary. Place the pan over low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until aromatic, but before the garlic browns. Set aside..
- Dough making: Add the flour, salt, and some of the garlic herb oil to the yeast mixture, and then knead the dough 10 to 15 times (no more kneading is necessary)..
- Let the dough rise until doubled in size (about 2 hour)..
- Add the dough to a small sheet pan or baking dish and add dimples to the top of the dough and top with the remaining garlic herb oil. And let is proof for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the vegetables on the bread to form your own design.
- Then bake at 180 degree for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Artistic Focaccio Bread with Rosemary turns your day cheerful.