Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Arbi ki sabji recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Arbi ki sabji recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arbi ki sabji recipe. To cook arbi ki sabji you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Arbi ki sabji:
- Get 1 bowl of arbi (taro root)chopped.
- Take As needed of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of tomato powder.
- Use To taste of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Arbi ki sabji:
- In a wok add oil and let it heat..
- Now after the wok heated add arbi..
- Now after mixing arbi with oil add in turmeric powder and mix well..
- Now add in garam masala and mix properly..
- Now add salt and tomato powder and mix well..
- Cover and cook it. Serve hot..
Add as much water in which the arbi sink. Among root vegetables, kids and hubby enjoy arbi more than potato so I tend to make Arbi ki Sabji quite often. Sabji or sabzi (in Hindi) is a dry curry that is a staple at most Indian homes along with dals (lentils and beans) with a side of roti (Indian flatbread) or rice. Like any other sabzi, Arbi ki Sabzi has many variations like simple stir-fry with just spices or the curry or gravy. Arbi ki tari wali Sabzi -A tangy delicious curry made with taro root and basic spices, without yogurt.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Arbi ki sabji turns your day joyful.