What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to juicy chinese stewed pork belly blocks recipe. To cook juicy chinese stewed pork belly blocks you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks:
- Use 1 block of Pork belly.
- Use of Boiling Water.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 1 of green section of 1 onion Japanese leek.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Get 200 ml of Chicken stock granules.
- Provide 3 of cut open Star anise.
- Take 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine or sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks:
- Cut the pork belly block horizontally into 3 sections. Pan-fry until crispy browned..
- Boil. Place the meat into the pressure cooker and pour in enough water to just cover the meat. Add the ginger and leek. Pressurize for 15 minutes. Leave it as is until it's time to open the lid..
- Flavor. Cut the boiled pork into 2-3 pieces vertically. Pour in all of the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Coat the meat with the sauce as it boils down..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks makes your day cheerful.