Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Fried kalejee (chicken liver) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Fried kalejee (chicken liver) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried kalejee (chicken liver) recipe. You can cook fried kalejee (chicken liver) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Fried kalejee (chicken liver):
- Use 500 gm of Chicken liver.
- Prepare 2 tbsp +1tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of White vinegar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tikka masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Fried kalejee (chicken liver):
- Marinate chicken liver with lemon juice (2tbsp),vinegar, salt, black salt and tikka masala..
- Keep it at room temperature for 1/2-1 hour..
- Heat the oil and deep fry the liver at medium flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Plate it and sprinkle lemon juice and chat masala. Enjoy with salad and olives..
Liver is a very soft portion of goat/lamb and is a common made curry in every muslim household. We often make kaleji gurde ka salan or kaleji. Tawa Fry Kaleji, probably the first thing you will make this Eid. Try it with this simple and quick recipe. and enjoy your Eid. Mutton kaleji (Mutton liver) cubes ½ kg (washed).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Fried kalejee (chicken liver) makes your day cheerful.