Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce recipe. To cook veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce:
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or vegetarian minced 'meat'.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Take 1 splash of red wine.
- Take 2 cans of tomatoes (14 ounces per can).
- You need 1 of zucchini, quartered and sliced.
- You need 2 of sweet red peppers, chopped.
- Get 1 pound of chestnut mushrooms, quartered.
- Take 2,5 ounces of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- Use 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 pound of linguine.
- Take 1 cup of crème fraîche (optional).
- Get of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Provide leaves of basil.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce:
- In a large heavy bottomed-pan, sauté the chopped onion on medium to high heat in some vegetable oil until fragrant..
- Add the ground beef (or vegetarian 'meat'). Brown it..
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they are soft..
- Stir in the minced garlic. After thirty seconds, deglaze the pan with a splash of red wine..
- Once most of the wine has evaporated, add the zucchini, red peppers and the smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, rosemary and oregano..
- Stirring regularly, once the veggies have turned soft, stir in the tomato paste and add the chopped tomatoes..
- Turn down the heat and let the sauce simmer for 20-30 minutes until all flavors are blended and the sauce has thickened to your liking..
- In the meantime, cook the linguine according to the instructions on the pack..
- Option: stir in the crème fraîche..
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
- Garnish with a few basil leaves..
Spaghetti, penne, or fusilli are my top choices. You may use any shape pasta. Gluten-free pasta tastes great with this sauce. In a large pot at medium-high heat, add the olive oil and carrots to the pot. Packed with hidden goodness "There are three great things about this recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce makes your day cheerful.