Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry recipe. You can have arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry:
- Provide 250 gm of arbi/taro root.
- Get 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dhania(corinader) powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry:
- Peel arbi, wash it, prick it, keep aside..
- Take a pan, add 1 tbsp oil, heat it, add arbi, fry it till golden brown. Keep aside..
- Take a pressure cooker now, add oil, heat it..
- Add ajwain, let it splutter..
- Now add ginger garlic paste, add lil water, sauté it for a while..
- Add onion paste now, again add lil water, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until brown. Stir in between..
- Now add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, add lil water also, increase the flame, cook it open till oil separates..
- Now add salt & garam masala powder, stir it for a while..
- Add arbi now, give a stir..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until oil separates..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, stir fry it for a while..
- Add boiled water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick gravy..
- Place the lid now, give 4 whistles at high flame..
- Lower the flame now, cook it for 5-7 minutes..
- Switch off the flame, open the lid after 5 minutes of cooling..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta..
- Serve it with Roti or Paratha…
Press colocasia / arbi or ghuiyan with a spoon to see if colocasia / arbi or ghuiyan is cooked or not. Add about a teaspoon of raw mango/ khatai powder to the colocasia/ arbi or ghuiyan. Spicy Arbi Curry is a delightful main dish recipe which your family and friends would love to gorge on. Prepared with arbis, tomatoes and dry spices like sendha namak and red chilli powder, the mastery of this recipe is what you can boast of by serving it to your guests on occasions like pot lucks and sunday brunch. Arbi curry or arbi masala recipe – this is one easy and delicious curry recipe which is made during Navratri vrat. it taste so good that you can make it on regular days also when you are not keeping religious fast or vrat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry makes your day joyful.