What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Crispy Taro fry / cheppakizhangu fry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Crispy Taro fry / cheppakizhangu fry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy taro fry / cheppakizhangu fry recipe. You can have crispy taro fry / cheppakizhangu fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Crispy Taro fry / cheppakizhangu fry:
- Provide 5-6 of taro.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Crispy Taro fry / cheppakizhangu fry:
- Cook taro in pressure cooker for 2 whistles. Then peel the skin and cut into pieces. Heat a pan and add oil.
- Sauté the taro and add turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder curry leaves and salt to taste.
- Keep sautéing till it turns crispy..
It turns to be very crispy and tasty and becomes a great accompaniment for any kind rice like sambar rice or curd rice etc. how to make crispy arbi root fry. (Taro Root) Recipe – Stir Fry Arbi Recipe . I am a die hard fan of Onion Sambar + Seppankizhangu fry combo. I found the Seppankizhangu fry (Taro Root Stir-Fry) in many wedding reception as this is being attracted by numerous food lovers. This is also one of the easy dish and turn out to be amazing, but you should take care of few things carefully to get it perfect.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Crispy Taro fry / cheppakizhangu fry turns your day cheerful.