Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for best Salmon marinated in citrus juice and honey recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Salmon marinated in citrus juice and honey recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon marinated in citrus juice and honey recipe. You can have salmon marinated in citrus juice and honey using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Salmon marinated in citrus juice and honey:
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets (either fresh or frozen).
- Prepare of juice from 5 oranges.
- Get of juice from 4 lemons.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic (optionally).
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of savory.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of cucumber or tomato (optionally).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Salmon marinated in citrus juice and honey:
- Mix the orange juice, the lemon juice, the oil, the oregano, the savory and the honey in a shaker..
- Place the fillets in a pyrex baking tray (defrosting them first if they are frozen) and pour the marinade over them. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste..
- If you use garlic, place it on the fillets after you pour the marinade on them..
- Set them aside for 2 hours..
- Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- When it is time to put the fish in the oven, raise the temperature to 220°C, and bake in the marinade on the second rack from the bottom at this temperature for 18-20 minutes. Then turn down the temperature to 180°C.
- Leave it for 18 minutes and then turn the fillets over..
- If you like, place the cucumber or the tomato on top of the salmon after you turn it upside down..
- Leave it to cook for an additional 15 minutes at the same temperature (180°C)..
If the salmon is too long for your baking sheet or if the tail end is thin, tuck the tail under. main dishes. Add zesty citrus flavor to salmon with a marinade featuring Grill Mates® Baja Citrus Marinade, orange juice and lime peel and juice. Salmon fillets are marinated in an orange-thyme mixture, baked until tender, then topped with citrus-herb butter. I basted the cooked salmon afterwards with some of the butter I melted down with the juice and then I also topped it off with a dollop of the remaining butter mixture that I had set side. Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe quickly marinated in honey, lemon and garlic marinade, then pan fried until crispy on the outside and juicy inside.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Salmon marinated in citrus juice and honey makes your day cheerful.