Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Creamy Peri Peri Chicken livers recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Creamy Peri Peri Chicken livers recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy peri peri chicken livers recipe. You can cook creamy peri peri chicken livers using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Creamy Peri Peri Chicken livers:
- You need of Ingredients:.
- Use 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 500 g of chicken livers, trimmed.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of (30 – 45ml) peri peri sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp (15 ml) of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1 (410 g) of can diced tomatoes mix.
- Get 1 can (290 g) of Dessert & Cooking Cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Creamy Peri Peri Chicken livers:
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Increase the heat and add the chicken livers, searing each side for 1 minute. Add the Worcestershire Sauce and tomatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the Dessert & Cooking Cream and simmer for 2 minutes. Serve topped with fresh coriander and chillies, if desired, and vetkoek or bread rolls..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Creamy Peri Peri Chicken livers makes your day joyful.