What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Aarbi(taro root) veg recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Aarbi(taro root) veg recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aarbi(taro root) veg recipe. To make aarbi(taro root) veg you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Aarbi(taro root) veg:
- You need 1/2 kg of taro root(arbi).
- Prepare 1 table spoon of oil.
- You need 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of tomato finealy chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Aarbi(taro root) veg:
- Firstly peeled arbi wash it and dry it now cut it in long and thin slices now take a wok add oil and heat it now turmeric powder mix it now add arbi in it and fry it till becomes brown.
- Now add salt and red chilli powder mix it now add tomato I it and cover it cook it for 2 minutes again.
- Ur arbi veg is ready to serve.
It is great substitute for potatoes and this preparation is very similar to french fries. Taro root benefits is one such vegetable crop that can be grown even in the flooded condition. In fact, growing Taro plant in a flooded condition actually gives more yield than cultivating it in dry area. Taro roots have many health benefits. In this article we will know more on the health benefits of taro roots and a few disadvantages.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Aarbi(taro root) veg turns your day cheerful.