What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Fry taro root veg recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Fry taro root veg recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fry taro root veg recipe. You can cook fry taro root veg using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Fry taro root veg:
- Take 500 gram of taro root.
- Provide as required of Oil for frying.
- Get 1 spoon of jeera / cumin.
- Use 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Fry taro root veg:
- Firstly peeled taro root and cut in long slices now take a wok add oil and heat it now fry all slices.
- Now take a pan add 1/2 tbsp oil and heat it now fry jeera and turmeric powder and salt, red chilli powder mix it add fried taro root in it mix it and serve it with chapatti.
It has a high quality phytonutrient profile which helps in maintaining healthy skin and vision. Colocasia (English) or Taro root or Chama Dumpa (Telugu) or Arbi (Hindi) is a root vegetable. This is commonly grown and eaten in southern and western parts of India. Chama Dumpa Fry and Chama Dumpa Pulusu (tangy and sweet gravy based curry) are the two commonly made dishes in all Andhra homes. Today's my recipe is a simple but very tasty one – the Chama Dumpa Fry (Taro Fry), which you will.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Fry taro root veg turns your day joyful.