Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Chicken Liver Mousse recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Liver Mousse recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver mousse recipe. You can have chicken liver mousse using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Chicken Liver Mousse:
- Prepare 500 g of Chicken Livers.
- You need 1 of Shallot.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Get 75 ml of White Wine.
- Prepare 75 ml of Cream.
- You need 100 ml of melted butter.
- You need As needed of Fresh Thyme.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need Pinch of Ground Allspice.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Chicken Liver Mousse:
- Finely dice shallot. Remove any connective tissue from chicken livers and dice livers finely..
- Melt butter in a pan and add chopped liver and diced shallot. Cook until livers are firm but not rubbery, still rosy in the center..
- Transfer liver mixture to food processor and blend..
- Meanwhile, add white wine and a few thyme sprigs to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce until liquid is about two tablespoons..
- Add wine reduction, cream, melted butter, pepper and allspice to the food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt to taste (I used salted butter so did not add a lot of extra salt.).
- Pour liver mixture through a fine sieve to get rid of any gritty bits..
- Refrigerate mousse until set. Optional: seal mousse with some melted butter and add a few sprigs of thyme for decoration..
- Serve with crackers.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chicken Liver Mousse makes your day joyful.