What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for best Ricotta gnocchi w' bacon & tomato sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Ricotta gnocchi w' bacon & tomato sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ricotta gnocchi w' bacon & tomato sauce recipe. To cook ricotta gnocchi w' bacon & tomato sauce you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Ricotta gnocchi w' bacon & tomato sauce:
- Take of gnocchi-.
- Get 1 of garlic, crushed.
- Get 250 g of ricotta.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 cup of plain flour + extra.
- Prepare 1 of egg + 1 egg yolk.
- You need of sauce-.
- You need 1/2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Provide 4 of bacon rashes, diced.
- Provide 2 of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1/2 cup of chargrilled capsicum, diced (jarred is ok).
- Provide 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of basil, chopped + extra.
- Use 1 of tomato, diced.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Ricotta gnocchi w' bacon & tomato sauce:
- Put the gnocchi ingredients in a bowl except the flour. Use hands to mix until egg is just mixed into ricotta. Add 1/2 of flour and mix until just combined. Sticky soft dough. Add remaining flour, 1 tbsp at a time to get right consistency. Place dough onto a lightly dusted bench. Sprinkle a bit of flour on top then pat it down to a round shape 2.5cm thick..
- Cut into 4 pieces. Roll a piece into a log about 1.5 cm and 25cm long. Repeat. Cut the 4 rolls into 2cm pieces..
- In boiling salted water. Toss in the gnocchi (1 log at a time) and cook for around 2-3 minutes until gnocchi is floating. Remove. Keep a cup of the water..
Many people are scared of making gnocchi because it is thought of as being hard and messy, but this ricotta gnocchi recipe will change your mind. Gnocchi (pronounced NYOH-kee) is the Italians version of a dumpling.light pillows of deliciousness! While gnocchi was traditionally made with potatoes. White ricotta gnocchi, sage and bacon crisps Photo: LAURA HYND. Ricotta Gnocchi with Caramelized Onions and Bacon.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Ricotta gnocchi w' bacon & tomato sauce turns your day cheerful.