Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Savory Mushroom Crepes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Savory Mushroom Crepes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory mushroom crepes recipe. To make savory mushroom crepes you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Savory Mushroom Crepes:
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Take 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1/4 pound of oyster mushrooms.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dried Italian herbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark beer, I used a chili chocolate winter ale.
- Use of mozzarella cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Savory Mushroom Crepes:
- Combine first five ingredients and whisk thoroughly or pulse in a blender. (Some french cooks even swear that the crepe batter is best refrigerated and used the next day.).
- Warm a small saute pan on med. High heat..
- Melt a small amount of butter in the pan, just enough to lightly coat the surface. Using a ladle, pour about a 1/4 cup of batter on one side of the pan. Use a circular motion to spread the batter evenly to all sides of the pan..
- Cook crepes roughly 4 minutes on each side or until a light browning occurs..
- Continue until all crepe batter is cooked. (You'll have extras for breakfast!).
- In a larger sauce pan, melt one tablespoon of butter and add mushrooms. Cook on medium heat until soft but not mushy, about five minutes..
- Add beer and spices. Simmer until the beer thickens slightly, 2-3 minutes..
- In your crepe pan, top one crepe with mozzarella cheese (as much or as little as you'd like). Cover with a lid and steam on low heat until the crepe is warmed and the cheese is melted. Be careful not to burn the bottom of the crepe..
- Top with mushrooms and sauce..
- Repeat until you are out of filling..
- Eat em' up!!.
Have you ever tried savory crepes? I've loved crepes since I was a little girl. Saute the mushrooms and heat up the turkey in order to prepare the crepes. Lay the crepe flat on a plate. Keywords: savory crepes, mushroom crepes, vegetarian crepes, spaghetti squash crepes, date night dinner ideas, valentines dinner recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Savory Mushroom Crepes makes your day joyful.