Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Mousaka with bechamel sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mousaka with bechamel sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mousaka with bechamel sauce recipe. You can have mousaka with bechamel sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Mousaka with bechamel sauce:
- Get 1.5 cups of rice, cooked with salt and turmeric and cardimom.
- Provide 500 g of mince beef.
- You need 1 of onion minced.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped.
- You need of Potatoes cubed and fried.
- Get of Aubergine cubed and fried.
- Provide of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of pasta sauce.
- You need of Salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, curry.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Parsley for decoration.
- Prepare of Bechamel sauce.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- You need 3 spoons of flour.
- You need 25 g of butter.
- Use of Salt, pepper, turmeric.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Mousaka with bechamel sauce:
- Fry minced beef till it browns then add onion, garlic and fry together. Then add pepper and the spices and mix. Then add tomato paste and sauce. Finally add potatoes and aubergine.
- Bechamel sauce: Melt butter then add flour and mix till it becomes a smooth paste. Then slowly pour the milk while stirring at the same time. Then add the cream and keep stirring till it becomes thick. Then add salt, pepper and turmeric..
- Grease pyrex bowl with butter then add a layer of the cooked rice. On top add a layer of the mix that was prepared in previous steps. And then the bechamel sauce..
- Top with grated mozzarella then put in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Decorate with chopped parsley..
Traditional moussaka is a rich and decadent dish, usually made by individually frying the eggplant and potatoes in oil before layering. Add to this a rich meat sauce and extra creamy béchamel sauce and you start feeling guilty about it even before the first delicious mouthful. Pour bechamel sauce over, tilt the pan or level the top with a spatula. Bake in the oven until the bechamel layer is lightly browned and the dish is bubbly. Cook ahead and freezing tips I've lived enough and consumed enough moussaka in my life to tell you Moussaka is a very freezer friendly recipe and this can be done at any stage.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mousaka with bechamel sauce turns your day cheerful.