Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Parsnip and white bean soup with sage recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Parsnip and white bean soup with sage recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parsnip and white bean soup with sage recipe. To cook parsnip and white bean soup with sage you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Parsnip and white bean soup with sage:
- Prepare 500 g of parsnips peeled and chopped.
- Use 1 of small white onion chopped.
- Get 1 tin of Canelloni beans.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock pot.
- Take 1 1/2 pints of water.
- You need 4 of sage leaves.
- Get to taste of salt and white pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Parsnip and white bean soup with sage:
- Lightly fry onions in a large saucepan.
- Add parsnips and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beans, stock and water and sage.
- Cook for 20 minutes then blend until smooth.
Definitely going to be trying this out asap. Meet my new favorite soup for the past month. This soup has gotten us through the repeated snow storms we have been having here in New York. Kale And White Bean Soup With Parsnip And Potato. This Hazelnut Parsnip Soup is a delicious, creamy soup inspired by Disney's Tangled!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Parsnip and white bean soup with sage turns your day cheerful.