Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for best Baked Whole Chicken Legs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Baked Whole Chicken Legs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked whole chicken legs recipe. You can have baked whole chicken legs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Baked Whole Chicken Legs:
- Use 4 of Chicken Legs Whole.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tsp of Curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black salt.
- You need -2 tsp cracked of Black peppercorns.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Onions salad and lemon for serving.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Baked Whole Chicken Legs:
- Take the washed chicken leg and pat dry with kitchen towel. Make slashes on it with a knife. Add the chicken to a bowl. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder. Lemon juice, salt and rub them nicely over the chicken. Let it stand for 10-15 min..
- Next add all the remaining ingredients, mix nicely and rub the chicken well with the marinate ingredients. Let it marinate. The longer the better. I Kept for 4 hrs..
- Take the marinated chicken Leg. Mix well again. In a baking try lay the chicken legs in single layer..
- Preheat oven to 180° for 5-10 min and bake for 30 mins. Turn sides every 5-10 mins..
- Increase the temperature to 200° and bake for 10 mins more, 5 mins on each side..
- I served with onion salad and lemon..
A simple recipe for crispy baked chicken legs. Cooked in a hot oven, they emerge with wonderfully crispy skin and very juicy meat! They are also called "chicken quarters." I get them either at my local supermarket or at the butcher counter at Whole Foods. Juicy on the inside with a beatiful crust on the outside. They're kid-friendly; in fact, my kids LOVE them, and I am sure yours will love them too.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Baked Whole Chicken Legs turns your day cheerful.