Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting ARBI MASALA/TARO ROOT MASALA RECIPE recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent ARBI MASALA/TARO ROOT MASALA RECIPE recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arbi masala/taro root masala recipe recipe. You can have arbi masala/taro root masala recipe using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy ARBI MASALA/TARO ROOT MASALA RECIPE:
- You need 250 gms of peeled, washed & cut ARBI/ taro root.
- Prepare 02 of sliced onions.
- Use 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder/ haldi.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder/ lal mirch.
- Provide 1&1/2 tsp of coriander powder/ dhaniya.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take As required of Kasoori methi(optional).
- Provide 1/2 glass of water.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Get pinch of Hing /asafoetida.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking ARBI MASALA/TARO ROOT MASALA RECIPE:
- Take a pan, add 2-3 tbsp oil..
- Add hing/ asafoetida, after few seconds add chopped garlic..
- Stir it and once raw aroma of garlic disappear add sliced onion.fry onions till translucent..
- Now, add spices (salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder) quantity is mentioned in ingredients. Please refer that..
- Mix it well and then add ARBI/ taro roots..
- Add 1/2 glass water. Give it a good mix and cover it for 6-7 minutes approx..
- Open the lid and check for doneness of ARBI / taro roots by cutting it into pieces with the help of spatula. (If still not done cover it for another minute or 2).
- Now,add kasoori methi(optional) – it gives flavour to dish..
- Add garam masala and mix well..
- ARBI/taro root masala is ready to serve..
- Garnish with some coriander leaves and serve it with chapati..
- Note:- 1. Do not over fry onions as it will give burnt taste to dish. 2.If you want to prepare ARBI / taro root masala crunchy then you can add more oil and skip water..
- Https://youtu.be/ic-UeCA_4Ck(watch recipe on youtube).
My mum/ mum in law would make Seppankizhangu roast, which is just delicious. Tangy crispy masala arbi recipe-A quick, simple , arbi dish full of flavours, crispy crust and tender bite. It has flavours of caraway seeds, and garlic. Coated in chickpea flour for the crispiness, and served with a drizzle of fresh lemon juice. Arbi ki sabzi is a very delicious yet very easy to prepare.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your ARBI MASALA/TARO ROOT MASALA RECIPE turns your day cheerful.