Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to big bob's lollipop grilled chicken leg quarters recipe. You can have big bob's lollipop grilled chicken leg quarters using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters:
- Take 4 of Chicken leg quarters.
- Take of Your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters:
- Trim your leg quarters in the lollipop cooking style, and trim off any fat and loose skin from the meat, season the meat with salt, pepper..
- Prepare the grill for indirect grilling, you are ready to grill when your coals are amber red..
- Place your meat over hot coals for 4 minutes per side or until brown. Now move meat over to the other side opposite of the charcoal..
- Now continue to cook the chicken until the juices runs clear, or use a cooking thermometer. Your chicken is done when the thermometer reads 165-170 degrees..
- Apply the BBQ sauce at the last 10-15 minutes of grilling. ENJOY!!!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters makes your day cheerful.