Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Kofta_in_tahini_sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Kofta_in_tahini_sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kofta_in_tahini_sauce recipe. You can cook kofta_in_tahini_sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Kofta_in_tahini_sauce:
- Get 500 g of kofta.
- Get 3 of potatoes medium size – sliced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Tahini.
- Take 1 of onion – sliced.
- Get 4 tbsps of lemon – juiced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Take 2 of garlic gloves – crushed.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika (optional).
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of 7 spices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil – for frying.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted almond or pine nuts.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Kofta_in_tahini_sauce:
- Fry potatoes in oil.
- In a suitable pan, pour oil, add onion and stir until cooked.
- Shape kofta in long sausage shapes.
- In a suitable pan, pour 1/2 cup of the vegetable oil and fry kofta fingers.
- In a suitable tray, layer the onions then, add the potato slices ending with the kofta fingers.
- In a bowl combine tahini, lemon juice and water together.
- Add yoghurt, crushed garlic, paprika, black pepper, 7 spices and mix all together to form a smooth paste.
- Flip over the tahini sauce and the kofta, cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with toasted almonds or pine nuts and sprinkle with 7 spices.
- Can be served with cooked rice.
Meat Kofta in Yoghurt Tahini Sauce is ground minced meat with onions, garlic, parsley & spices topped with potatoes. Tahini Yoghurt sauce is a Mid-Eastern delight. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place–easy dinners are our specialty. Baked Kofta in Tahini Sauce "…However, now people know that different areas do in fact use different spices and at times different ingredients altogether, ultimately producing completely different versions of the same dish. I have come to learn that this inconsistency in the old cuisine is primarily due to the culture of "secret family.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Kofta_in_tahini_sauce makes your day cheerful.