Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed potatoes and red onions recipe. To make steamed potatoes and red onions you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions:
- Take 4 of Large size potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion.
- You need of Old Bay seasoning.
- Get of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning.
- Get of Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Use of Dried Basil.
- Use of unsalted butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions:
- Wash and clean your potatoes and cut them up in cubes or wedges. Cut your red onions up into thin strips, add the potatoes and onions into a large size Bowl..
- And all of your ingredients except for the Butter..
- You must have or use a steamer pot or an electric steamer in order for this to work. Set your steamer pot up with the correct amount of water heat the pot over the stove..
- Add your potatoes and onions to the pot and allow them to steam for about 20 to 25 minutes..
- Test your potatoes to see if they are tender, after that add them to a bowl and place slices of butter over the potatoes, stir and serve hot. Enjoy.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions turns your day joyful.