Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Savory Thanksgiving leftover pie recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Savory Thanksgiving leftover pie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory thanksgiving leftover pie recipe. To make savory thanksgiving leftover pie you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Savory Thanksgiving leftover pie:
- Prepare 1 cup of turkey gravy.
- Get 1 cup of mushroom gravy.
- Prepare 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 3 slice of bacon diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of thyme.
- Use 1 tbsp of summer savory.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- You need dash of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 of frozen pie crust.
- Use 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1/2 lb of turkey meat diced.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Savory Thanksgiving leftover pie:
- Bake frozen pie crust according to directions. Let cool.
- While pie crust is cooking brown bacon in large frying pan, drain except for about a tablespoon of bacon grease. Add frozen vegetables, onion, spices. Cook until heated through..
- Add diced turkey. Once heated add gravy and cream. Heat on low about 10 minutes so flavors can meld. Heat mashed potatoes..
- Add filling to pie crust to about 1/4 inch from the top. Scoop mashed potatoes on top, covering the pie completely. Make sure any gaps are filled in around the edges so the filling stays in the pie as it cooks..
- Bake at 400 for about 35 mins. Let stand for 5 mins. Serve and enjoy..
You might even have enough leftover for lunch the next day. Whether you've got leftover pieces from rolling your perfect pastry or extra discs of dough in the freezer, you can turn these buttery leftovers into something extraordinary. Delight in sensational savoury pies with crispy pastry and all kinds of fillings, including classic chicken and leek, gooey cheese and even a Christmas pie. Make these creamy chicken, leek and mushroom pies from scratch or use up leftover roast chicken and make a stock from the bones. Pumpkin pie shouldn't be the only tart on your Thanksgiving table.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Savory Thanksgiving leftover pie turns your day cheerful.