Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for complete Crispy Pork Belly recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Crispy Pork Belly recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy pork belly recipe. To cook crispy pork belly you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Crispy Pork Belly:
- You need block of Pork belly.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Crispy Pork Belly:
- Simmer the pork block in hot water with some ginger, spring onion and rice wine for 30 minutes..
- Remove from hot water and dry the skin with a towel. Use a sharp object such as fork, knife or tenderizer to poke holes on the skin. Poke as many holes as possible. Then, apply a layer of vinegar on the skin..
- Marinate the back of the meat with the seasoning ingredients. You can cut strips on the meat to let the meat absorb more spice, but not to overcut till the skin. Leave the pork marinate in the fridge for 24 hours..
- Bake the meat in an oven for 30 minutes at 160 degree celcius. Put a tray of water under the oven rack for moisture, so the meat wont be dry..
- Finally, bake the meat at 200 degree celcius for 10 to15 minutes and you will notice the skin turn golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and scratch away any black burnt on the skin and serve..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Crispy Pork Belly makes your day joyful.