Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese homestyle pork belly recipe. You can cook chinese homestyle pork belly using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly:
- Use 3/4 pound of pork belly cut into thin slices.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Use 2 stalks of green onion cut into 1 inch sections.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly:
- Marinate the pork belly slices with all the ingredients, except green onion, for at least one hour..
- Wrap the pork in a lightly greased aluminum foil. Air fry at 400F (200C) for 8 minutes..
- Unwrap the foil, stir the pork slices and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 4 minutes until the meat is cooked through..
- Add in the green onion and air fry again at 380F (190C) for 1-2 minute..
The absence of pork belly as a standard meat in American cuisine is a fucking travesty. And before you ask, I will own the stance that bacon, while Almost every Chinese province outside of the Muslim northwest has its own version of this dish and many of them don't use much if any sugar; if you don't. How to Make Chinese Roasted Pork Belly? This is the easiest and best recipe you'll find online. There is no need to poke the pork skin, there is no no vinegar in the recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly turns your day joyful.