Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Red Sauce pasta recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Red Sauce pasta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red sauce pasta recipe. You can cook red sauce pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Red Sauce pasta:
- Use 1 cup of pasta.
- Use 4-5 of tamatoes.
- Use As needed of Water to boil.
- Take 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take As needed of Grated cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Red Sauce pasta:
- Boil the pasta by adding little oil and salt.. Once boiled drain them and keep aside…
- In the meantime slightly cut the tamatoes and microwave them for 1-2 min so that they become soft.. cool them a little than remove it's skin and make a smooth puree…
- Heat oil in a pan add finely chopped onion saute it once transparent add the tomato puree saute it again now add salt, black pepper powder, chilli flakes, mixed herbs mix well saute it for few minutes…
- When it gets thick add the boiled pasta and mix well.. Our red sauce pasta are ready to eat.. Sprinkle grated cheese serve hot…
Drain and set aside, Heat butter in a pan, add in garlic, onions and saute for a min. Add in all purpose flour and mix well. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, and, if using, red pepper flakes. Toss the peppers and onions with the garlic and olive oil, and spread out in a roasting tin.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Red Sauce pasta makes your day joyful.